Online banking from Komercni banka allows users to manage their finances at their convenient time. Online banking users have the ability to perform their daily or monthly banking transactions online from the convenience of home or office. With online banking, users overcome the inconvenience of visiting bank branches whenever they need to perform their transactions. To access online banking service, you need to have access to the internet and be enrolled in online banking. The guide below will help personal account holders access online banking service.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOG ID
Personal online banking users who are unable to recall their online banking credentials can recover them by calling customer support at 800 521 521 for assistance.
HOW TO ENROLL
Personal account holders at Komercni banka are able to enroll for online banking service at the nearest branch. For more information call customer support at 800 521 521.
MANAGE KOMERCNI BANKA ONLINE ACCOUNT
Online banking at Komercni banka allows users to:
- Communicate with the bank via very secure service
- Comprehensively manage accounts, cards, loans, insurance and investments in a single place
- If you have pension insurance account at KB, you can now easily display and download annual statements as well as tax confirmations
- Make regular investments in foreign-currency stock funds
- Change limits, block, renew, and manage contact information for payment cards
- Make full use of urgent payments abroad
- Access electronic statements for accounts and payments cards
Holiday Schedule for 2017 & 2018
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Komercni banka and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 2||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 16||January 15|
|Presidents Day||February 20||February 19|
|Memorial Day||May 29||May 28|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 4||September 3|
|Columbus Day||October 9||October 8|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 23||November 22|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|