Auburn State Bank Online Banking allows you access various banking functions such as checking balances, reviewing account history and paying bills among others from anywhere provided you have internet access.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / LOGIN ID?
Are you unable to remember your password? Please follow this guide to reset it:
Step 1- In the homepage, provide your Username, then click the Forgot Password link
The system will take you through the rest of the password-reset process. In case of any problem, please contact your financial institution to reset your password at 402-274-4342.
HOW TO ENROLL
For a person to be eligible for Auburn State Bank’s online account, he or she must be an account holder at the financial institution. These steps will show you how to enroll:
Step 1- In the homepage, click the Consumer Enrollment link
Step 2- Provide the requested account information in the Online Banking Enrollment, then click Continue
After your identity is verified, you will be able to set up your online account and be an active online banking account holder.
MANAGE AUBURN STATE BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
As a client Auburn State Bank, you enjoy the following online banking features:
- Real-time Balances – View your account and loan balances.
- Account History – View checking and savings account history.
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts.
- Check Images-View images of checks and deposits that have posted to your account(s).
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank.
- Download History – Download account history.
- Quicken Download – Download your account history for use in Quicken software.
Holiday Schedule for 2017 & 2018
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Auburn State Bank and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 2||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 16||January 15|
|Presidents Day||February 20||February 19|
|Memorial Day||May 29||May 28|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 4||September 3|
|Columbus Day||October 9||October 8|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 23||November 22|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|