Using SEB Bank’s state-of-the-art Online Bank service, you can carry out all banking transactions conveniently and securely, 24/7. Online banking service is accessible to those who enroll and have access to the internet. With online banking, you have the convenience of banking whenever you need. The following guide will assist personal account holders access online banking service by helping them log in, recover forgotten login credentials and enroll.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOG ID
If you have problems recalling your login credentials or accessing your online banking account, please feel free to contact customer care at +372 665 5100 for assistance.
HOW TO ENROLL
To use the Online Banking service, please visit the nearest SEB branch to set up your online banking account. For more information, call customer support line at +372 665 5100.
MANAGE SEB BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
Online banking allow users to:
- Make domestic European payments
- Make international and European payments;
- Have a good overview of your finances by accessing information regarding your account balance, transactions, loans, leasings, pension accumulation, deposits and securities accounts
- Request insurance quotations and conclude contracts for home and travel insurance
- Conclude contracts for a current account, deposits, standing orders, e-invoice automated standing payment orders, debit, credit and Virtual Cards
- Access notifications
- Specify bank card limits and permitted transactions
- View, pay and archive e-bills
- Apply for a loan and leasing
- Trade securities
- Use the Financial Planner to prepare both personal and family budgets
Holiday Schedule for 2017 & 2018
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
SEB Bank and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 2||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 16||January 15|
|Presidents Day||February 20||February 19|
|Memorial Day||May 29||May 28|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 4||September 3|
|Columbus Day||October 9||October 8|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 23||November 22|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|