Online Banking with Bill Pay is Centric Bank’s solution for online banking in Pennsylvania. Online banking is one of the best ways Centric Bank customers manage their account(s). As an online banking user, you can use the bank’s online banking service to its full capacity. The following guide will help personal account holders access and enjoy the convenience of online banking service.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOGIN ID?
Online users in Centric Bank can easily reset their forgotten online password through the following steps:
Step 1- Login using your User ID and when requested to provide your click the Forgot your Password? link
Step 2- Please enter your NetTeller Online Banking ID, E-mail Address and E-mail Subject, then click Continue
You will receive password via your email.
HOW TO ENROLL
Only account holders in Centric Bank can enroll for the online banking service. If you need to enroll, follow these steps:
Step 1- In the homepage, click the Online Banking link next to ENROLL to initiate the enrollment process
Step 2- Provide the requested details, read and accept both Remote Deposit Anywhere User Agreement and Online Banking Agreement, then click Submit
The online system after establishing your identity, it will take you through the remaining enrollment steps.
MANAGE CENTRIC BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
When you use Online Banking with Bill Pay at Centric Bank, you can:
- View up-to-the-minute balances and transaction information on your Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, Personal Loans, and Lines of Credit
- Transfer money between your Centric Bank deposit accounts
- Transfer funds from other banking institutions via ACH
- Make payments on Centric Bank loans and lines of credit
- Request copies of statements or checks
- Set up alerts to notify you of low balance or transactions
- Suspend, re-activate or cancel a debit card
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Communicate with us via secure e-mail
- E-statements are available
- Download your account activity into Money® or Quicken® financial software
Holiday Schedule for 2017 & 2018
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
Centric Bank and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 2||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 16||January 15|
|Presidents Day||February 20||February 19|
|Memorial Day||May 29||May 28|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 4||September 3|
|Columbus Day||October 9||October 8|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 23||November 22|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|