CU.online is equipped with valuable enhancements and helpful tools for more control, elevated access, and valuable enhancements to serve and inform you better. Register now to gain a complete access and control of your account. It is fast and easy.
In CU.online, you will find great features like: Viewing the copies of your check deposits and payments, eAlerts with a wide variety of customize-able options, budget tools, dashboard pages with neat widgets, direct payments from any account, money transfers, and a secure messaging system to help you converse with the contact center.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / LOGIN ID?
Step 1 – If you have lost any of your credentials, click on the “Go” button without entering your username. In the next page, click on one of the links to reset your credentials.
Step 2 – Next, enter your credentials in the form provided then click on the “Start” button.
HOW TO ENROLL
You need to be registered for the CU.Online services for you to be able to use our online banking services. Please follow the instructions below to enroll.
Step 1 – Visit their homepage (https://www.firstent.org). On the top right corner, click on the “Not Registered? START HERE” link to begin the process.
Step 2 – In the next page, find and click on the link “REGISTER NOW, it only takes a few minutes.” to enroll.
Step 3 – Next enter your credentials in the form provided, open and read the PDF documents that contain the agreements, and type in “YES” in the text area provided.
Step 4 – Please confirm that you have entered the correct information then click on the “Start” button.
Manage First Entertainment Credit Union Online Account
First Entertainment Credit Union has now become even better. You can now manage your account by:
- Viewing and making copies of your check deposits and payments.
- Accessing the complete list and images of your transactions
- View your mobile check deposits through the mobile App.
- Making a natural search for language.
- Customize, review messages and track your activities by setting up e-alerts based on your needs.
- Use the budgeting tools to create and manage your budgets.
- Using our enhanced displays to help your easily view and plan your budget, cash flow, and your net worth.
- Using the new dashboard pages to customize your widgets that help you view everything at first glance.
- Making direct payments to any account.
- Easily and quickly transfer funds.
Holiday Schedule for 2017 & 2018
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
First Entertainment Credit Union and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 2||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 16||January 15|
|Presidents Day||February 20||February 19|
|Memorial Day||May 29||May 28|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 4||September 3|
|Columbus Day||October 9||October 8|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 23||November 22|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|